2011 Lexus Lfa
We're still trying to wrap our heads around yesterday's drive of the Lexus LFA, but before we give up the goods on Toyota's first V10-powered hypercar (check back on Monday), we cornered Paul Williamsen, the National Manager of Lexus College, about ToMoCo's plans to offer a harder, track-focused LFA.
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!