2011 Lexus Lfa
We're still trying to wrap our heads around yesterday's drive of the Lexus LFA, but before we give up the goods on Toyota's first V10-powered hypercar (check back on Monday), we cornered Paul Williamsen, the National Manager of Lexus College, about ToMoCo's plans to offer a harder, track-focused LFA.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX