The 2011 Kia Optima doesn't go on sale until sometime this Fall, but the configurator is now live on Kia.com. The new Optima brings Kia design to a whole new level, with a sleek coupe-like profile that should be backed up by some pretty impressive performance when equipped with the new 2.0-liter direct-injected turbo.
Pricing for the 2011 Kia Sorento has popped up unannounced on the automaker's consumer website, and as it turns out, you can drive a base model off the lot with money to spare for a Subway footlong – minus taxes and all that. At $19,995 for the starter model (*plus $795 in destination charges), you'll get a five-seat unibody crossover with a 2.4-liter four-cylinder and a manual transmission standard. That engine puts out 175 horsepower and 169 pound-feet of torque and is also standard fitm
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX