2011 Kia Sportage
The International Car and Truck of the Year award is determined by 12 judges and handed out at the Detroit Auto Show. Established in 1996, the award is given to "the most emotionally compelling international car and truck for the new model year." The latest recipients of the award are the 2011 Hyundai Sonata and 2011 Kia Sportage.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX