2011 Kia Optima
If you've been waiting for the 2011 Kia Optima configurator to come online so you can whittle away a few precious minutes from the work day, wait no more. You can now load up or strip down your very own imaginary four-door however you like. From the looks of things, buyers will be able to weasel their way out the door in a base model with a six-speed manual transmission for the lowly price of just $18,995 without destination. Go crazy with the options, however, and you'll be staring down the bar
The 2011 Kia Optima doesn't go on sale until sometime this Fall, but the configurator is now live on Kia.com. The new Optima brings Kia design to a whole new level, with a sleek coupe-like profile that should be backed up by some pretty impressive performance when equipped with the new 2.0-liter direct-injected turbo.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX