Hypermiling extraordinaire Wayne Gerdes, along with colleague Chris Bernius (both friends of the site), are heading out on a big journey today. The two will leave from Kia Motors' manufacturing facility in West Point, GA on a trip through 48 states in a clockwise direction, finishing in South Carolina 16 days from now.
2011 Kia Optima Hybrid
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX