We saw the Kia Forte five-door at the 2010 New York International Auto Show back in April, and now we know when to look for it in dealerships. The handsome hatchback will be available this fall, according to the Upcoming Vehicles section of Kia's website. Handsomely penned, like the rest of the Forte line, the 2010 Forte five-door will be the most versatile variant.
2011 Kia Forte Hatchback
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Tesla just installed Autopilot on all its cars
- How to drive an Acura NSX into a casino