We saw the Kia Forte five-door at the 2010 New York International Auto Show back in April, and now we know when to look for it in dealerships. The handsome hatchback will be available this fall, according to the Upcoming Vehicles section of Kia's website. Handsomely penned, like the rest of the Forte line, the 2010 Forte five-door will be the most versatile variant.
2011 Kia Forte Five Door
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!