A 5-Door That Looks Good, Lacks Refinement
2011 Kia Forte 5 Door
We saw the Kia Forte five-door at the 2010 New York International Auto Show back in April, and now we know when to look for it in dealerships. The handsome hatchback will be available this fall, according to the Upcoming Vehicles section of Kia's website. Handsomely penned, like the rest of the Forte line, the 2010 Forte five-door will be the most versatile variant.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX