The 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee – the pride and joy of Chrysler at the moment – is just now hitting dealerships, but the automaker is already hard at work on a high-powered SRT-fettled version of its new sport 'ute. In the past, the Grand Cherokee SRT8 has always been a guilty pleasure of ours, if only for the rocket-like 6.1-liter Hemi V8 underhood.
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Srt8
The last generation Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 was always one of our favorite high-performance SUVs and its 6.1-liter Hemi V8 lunacy never failed to delight. Thankfully, with the brand-new Grand Cherokee now entering showrooms, a new SRT8 is apparently on the way as well.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX