2011 Hyundai Genesis
2010 Hyundai Genesis – Click above for high-res image gallery When Hyundai introduced the Genesis Sedan, the enthusiast community took notice. Then the Genesis Coupe came to the party with less luxury but with a double dose of dynamic driving characteristics. Hyundai was initially hoping that the well-received, rear drive vehicles would sell at a rate of 40,000 to 50,000 units per year, but Team Genesis hit the market just in time for the global auto market meltdown, so sales haven't exact
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX