Cobras, Tigers and... Ferrari's? Oh my! If you happened to miss our post on the '60s touring cars that took to the track at the 2011 Goodwood Revival, you may not realize just how amazing vintage racing can be. And it gets even more interesting as the value and historic significance of the cars increases.
2011 Goodwood Revival
It's always a thrill to watch vintage racing, and that's doubly so when the cars are as varied as they are at the Goodwood Revival's 1960s Touring Cars class. In the video after the break, you'll see such classic machinery as the V8-powered Ford Galaxie, 300-horsepower Jaguar Mk II, Lotus Cortina, Mini Cooper (the original, naturally), Alfa Romeo GT and BMW 1600.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX