We received our first glance at its insides this morning, but the folks at WorldCarFans have stumbled upon what appears to be the first image of the completed Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4. Set to debut at the Geneva Motor Show next week, the Aventador is Lambo's new Murciélago-replacing flagship supercar, and as its (still unconfirmed) name suggests, we can expect around 700 horsepower to be on tap, stemming from a brand new twelve-cylinder heart.
As Tata Motors continues to shovel money into the expansion of the Jaguar and Land Rover marques, expect to see more and more new products from the two brands over the next few years. We've already seen the new Evoque, Land Rover's small crossover, and new reports state that Jaguar's new small sports car will be revealed in concept form at next year's Geneva Motor Show.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX