2011 Nissan Xterra – Click above for high-res image gallery
While Nissan refines its pickup truck plans and gets ready for an all new Titan in 2014, it is doing only a little bit of tweaking to the 2011 Titan and Frontier. The Titan swaps three of its four trim level names, with XE becoming S, SE becoming SV and LE becoming SL, and any four-wheel drive model will get a "4x4" badge. More substantively, captain's chairs will be fitted as standard on the top-level SL trim. The 317-horsepower, 5.6 liter V8 remains unchanged.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX