2011 Ford Focus
We love auto show season, mostly for the chance to see all the coolest new cars and concepts that the world's best automakers have to offer. This year at the 2010 Detroit Auto Show, though, there weren't nearly as many new models to point our DSLR lenses at... for rather obvious reasons.
We're hoping to see a production version of the Lincoln Concept C from the Detroit Auto Show, but even if that particular model never sees the light of day, the 1.6L EcoBoost engine under the concept's hood is likely to see production in one form or another in a variety of models from Ford. One logical spot for the flex fuel-capable turbocharged, direct injected four-banger is in the next-gen Focus, especially considering that the Lincoln Concept C was built atop a similar platform. When mated t
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX