2011 Ford Fiesta Sedan
In case you missed it, we just published our First Drive of the brand-new Mazda2 today. If your attention spans is anything like ours, allow us to remind you that we've also driven the Ford Fiesta once or twice. Since both cars are built atop the same platform and will be competing for your hard-earned bucks in short order, the natural question is: Which one would you choose?
It shouldn't be entirely uncommon to run across a Ford Fiesta here in the United States now that the Blue Oval has handed the keys to a hundred of 'em to various "agents" all across the country as part of its Fiesta Movement program. What is unusual, though, is seeing a Fiesta sedan, but that's exactly what Domino Vitali, a spy shooter for our friends at WebRidesTV Blog, managed to snap a few shots of just north of the Motor City in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX