Ford is currently facing a lawsuit regarding the direct injection fuel systems found in its F-150 EcoBoost engine. TMC Fuel Injection System LLC is the company filed the lawsuit Wednesday in a federal court in Philadelphia. The suit alleges that Ford said it was "no longer interested" in the direct injection technology, yet proceeded to employ it in its engines.
2011 Ford F 150 Ecoboost
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX