Ferrari's 2011 F1 car was originally unveiled as the Ferrari F150 - a hat tip to the 150th anniversary of Italy's unification. That got Ford's boxers in a knot, as Uncle Henry's boys feared that its customers would get confused by the name similarities with the Ford F-150 pickup.
2011 Ferrari F150
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX