2011 Hyundai Equus – Click either image for high-res image gallery
Upon unveiling its most ambitious offering at April's New York Auto Show, Hyundai also made a splash by announcing that its 2011 Equus luxury sedan would come with a multimedia tablet PC in lieu of an owner's manual. Better still, not only would the device replace the weighty glovebox staple and save a few trees, but it would also serve as a digital liason between the owner and his or her dealership, helping to schedule maintenance through its Service Valet program, remind of routine maintenance
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX