2011 Dodge lineup – Click above for high-res image gallery
Chrysler hasn't officially let loose with 2011 Dodge Challenger pricing, but you can build the car at the NADA Guide site and there are prices attached to the various options. It appears to be legit – even though the pictured coupe is a 2010, the new 3.6-liter Pentastar V6 and 6.4-liter Hemi for the SRT8 are listed as available options, though their horsepower ratings are shown as TBD.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX