Fiat currently owns 25 percent of Chrysler, but that stake will reportedly jump to 30 percent in the next couple weeks. Automotive News reports that the Italian automaker is weeks away from satisfying additional requirements needed to bump the ownership stake by another five percent.
2011 Dodge Journey
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX