One good way to hide the next Dodge Charger from spy photographers is to keep it out of the usual venues. Perhaps that's why it's been spotted again testing in Europe wearing heavy camouflage. We've seen this car (and its interior) in roughly the same state of dress before, but not in Europe.
2011 Dodge Charger Spy Shots
Speculation regarding the 2011 Dodge Charger has run rampant ever since a particularly intriguing picture was shown during Chrysler's major day-long, five-year business plan slideshow that was broadcast online. It was obvious that the car pictured was not a current Charger or a previous concept, so the natural conclusion is that it was an intentional teaser of an exciting new product.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX