One good way to hide the next Dodge Charger from spy photographers is to keep it out of the usual venues. Perhaps that's why it's been spotted again testing in Europe wearing heavy camouflage. We've seen this car (and its interior) in roughly the same state of dress before, but not in Europe.
2011 Dodge Charger Spy Shots
Speculation regarding the 2011 Dodge Charger has run rampant ever since a particularly intriguing picture was shown during Chrysler's major day-long, five-year business plan slideshow that was broadcast online. It was obvious that the car pictured was not a current Charger or a previous concept, so the natural conclusion is that it was an intentional teaser of an exciting new product.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!