2011 Mini Cooper – Click above for image gallery
The psychedelic tape has come off the 2011 Mini Cooper prototypes running around, and it is indeed a "very, very minor facelift" you can expect for the next model. The camouflage hides chrome-rimmed intakes, two in front and two in back, which will not only distinguish it from earlier models but also from the Countryman – at least for the time being. New light clusters will also adorn the refreshed hatch, and some interior finishes will be upgraded – but don't expect that giant speed
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX