Three men have been arrested in connection with $30,000 worth of vandalism to Toyota vehicles at this year's Chicago Auto Show. According to the Chicago Sun Times, Bryan Kjellman (bottom right), Richard Data (top right) and Edmund Grzeszkiewicz (left), aged 22, 20 and 27 respectively, were taken into custody by show security for using razor blades and screwdrivers to damage the interiors of seven of vehicles. When questioned by authorities, the trio said that they were angry at Toyota the compan
2011 Chicago Auto Show
Toyota's "What's the plural of Prius?" contest has garnered more than 1.5 million votes so far spread among the five choices: Prien, Prii, Prium, Prius and Priuses. In the lead is "Prii," with 25 percent, followed a hair later by "Prius" at 24 percent, then there's daylight with "Priuses" at 20 percent, "Prien" at 18 percent, and "Prium" at an unheralded 12 percent.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX