The engineers at Callaway are typically under the hood of a V8-packing rear-drive coupe trying to add as much horsepower as possible, but now the specialty tuner is in the truck business as well. Callaway has launched a new truck modification kit for 5.3- and 6.2-liter-equipped Chevrolet Silverado 1500 pickups, adding superchargers to boost horsepower to up to 540 ponies.
2011 Chevrolet Silverado
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration rolled in the first batch of pickup trucks to be tested using its latest Five-Star New Car Assessment Program. Three trucks were tested: the 2011 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 (this truck's scores were also applied to the nearly identical GMC Sierra 1500), 2011 Ram 1500 and Toyota Tacoma.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX