General Motors has announced that it is recalling certain Model Year 2012 Chevrolet Impalas for improper routing of the vehicle's upper power steering hose, which could lead to melting of the hose due to its close proximity to the catalytic converter. The safety concern is that the melted hose may drip power steering fluid onto the vehicle's catalytic converter, resulting in a blaze.
2011 Chevrolet Impala
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX