Well this is just too bad. As you may recall, Pickuptrucks.com was chatting with Tom Stephens, GM's vice chairman of global product operations, about GM's new heavy duty pickup trucks. Suddenly Stephens said something quite interesting:
2011 Chevrolet Heavy Duty
Pickuptrucks.com sat down with Tom Stephens, General Motors' vice chairman of global product operations at the Detroit Auto Show, and during the course of the conversation, Stephens began espousing the virtues of the General's new Duramax diesel, due to be fitted to the 2011 Chevrolet and GMC Heavy Duty pickups.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX