2011 Cadillac Cts Coupe
It hasn't been a secret for a long time that Cadillac is prepping a high performance V edition of its upcoming CTS coupe. It's also no secret that we're big fans of the CTS-V in the virtual Autoblog office. And yet Cadillac continues to tease us by putting camo on the nose and fanny of its two-door CTS-V prototypes. Why must they mock us?
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX