Buick sales are leading the pack in General Motors' push to gain customers from other brands, pulling in an impressive 40 percent of its sales from other manufacturers' customer bases. To keep the trend going, Buick brass say they need to continue to convince people that Buick doesn't just make retiree barges anymore.
2011 Buick Enclave
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX