2011 Bmw M3
BMW has outlined the changes to its model line that will commence during the production changeover in September. One of the most noteworthy among them is that every BMW M3 made will come standard with the company's Automatic/Start Stop feature. It will also come standard with an on/off switch, so you can leave your car running at stop lights should you choose.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX