Technical details of BMW's coming M1 have leaked before and the important bits are these: Aluminum, twin-turbo six-cylinder, 350 horsepower, 310-plus pound-feet of torque, six-speed dual-clutch gearbox, electronically-controlled rear M differential and around 3,300 pounds. Now details on the car's appearance are bursting through the cracks and the mods aim to separate this from lesser 1-er siblings by including a trapezoidal central grille, two lateral intakes, different headlights, a "ducktail"
2011 Bmw M1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX