Not even supercars are safe from recalls. Audi is recalling certain R8 Spyders for a potential fuel leak, caused by the fuel supply line rubbing against the heat shield in the engine compartment. According to a report from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, this effects droptop R8s built between May 18, 2010 and June 22, 2011.
2011 Audi R8 Spyder
Audi is testing its forthcoming R8 Spyder, and the car is wearing what appears to be a completely stowable roof, not the targa-style top that has been suggested as a possibility. Yet disappearing along with the roof could also be your view of the engine. The droptop in the spy photos and in Audi's official sketch features a solid engine cover and two curious structures adorned with gills that run up to the rear window. They could line up with an interior element when the roof is down, but it wou
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX