Audi has a hot seller on its hands. If we forced you to guess which model (and didn't let you read the title of this post), you might assume that we'd be talking about the A6 or even the Q5. Nope. The four-ringed automaker is watching its all-new 2011 A8 flagship sedan doing its best impression of hot cakes.
2011 Audi A8
German tuner ABT has released word (and pictures) of the first tuned 2011 Audi A8 we know about, the AS8. ABT freely admits that the new A8 is pretty sporty on its own. Therefore, the AS8 package seeks to "underline" what Audi's already done in terms of huge, sporting luxo-bargeness. To wit, "[ABT] has not changed the elegant glider into a racing car, but carefully into a confident and sporty automobile."
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX