2011 Audi A6
The car under the sheet in is the next Audi A6, scheduled to go into production later this year at Audi's Neckarsulum plant. How do we know that? Because Audi "revealed" it among a list of products being built there this year. Audi used a black sheet to tease the A8 a year ago, so we aren't sure if Audi decided that wasn't teaser-y enough or if maybe the company just gets killer deals at Bed, Bath & Beyond.
The next generation Audi A6 sedan is about a year away from its debut, but if this rendering is anything to go by, this year's Sportback concept will be the primary influence for Audi's redesigned mid-sizer. The Sportback provided the biggest evolution of Audi's design language since the debut of its massive shield grilles earlier in the decade.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX