2011 Audi A4
We can't help but like the Audi A4. It's roomy for its class, it's very efficient and it certainly helps that the high-volume Audi is entertaining to drive. It's no wonder, then, that the four-ringed automaker has managed to make its five-millionth A4 at its plant in Ingolstadt, a 2.0 TFSI Quattro variant in Misano Red. The A4's success story is aided by the fact that the model comes as a wagon or sedan, plus available Quattro all-wheel-drive, an S variant and a CUV-ish Allroad model that isn't
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX