2011 Audi A1
Audi called "Shotgun" on Playstation Home, and is so far the only automaker to take its case to those gamers with its Audi Space. First came the e-Tron Vertical Run racing game, which has lured more than 700,000 players into running more than a million races with the electric beast. Idiots.
All we really want to do at this moment in time is make a never-ending series of N'Sync jokes. But we don't know any. So instead, let's talk about how Audi has just picked Justin Timberlake to be their new spokesman. What's JT doing specifically? Seems as if the four interlocking rings folks are gearing up to do some sort of "extraordinary Internet campaign" for the A1 and "That's where Timberlake will play a leading role."
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX