2011 Acura Rl
Acura may finally be getting serious about entering the large-car luxury game with a new version of its range-topping sedan, the RL. The latest spy shots of what is likely the 2011 RL appear to corroborate recent rumors suggesting that Honda will ditch the long-running front-wheel-drive layout in a bid to compete with its peer class, which includes the BMW 5 series and Mercedes-Benz E-Class. Though much is hidden by the stretched-out TSX bodywork, a close look at the profile shows a longer hood
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX