No, your eyes do not deceive you, that's a 2011 Toyota Tundra masquerading as a vintage pickup. Not an awesome old Toyota Hilux pickup, but something decidedly more domestic. Of course, a new Toyota doesn't look anything like a 1950's truck. Neither does a modern Ford F-150, Chevrolet Silverado or Ram, for that matter, which is why this whole enterprise is so bizarre.
2011 Toyota Tundra
1 / 1
- Jeff Sabatini
- Jun 21, 2012
- Chris Shunk
- May 9, 2011
1 / 1
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
2011 Toyota Tundra Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!