General Motors has announced that it is recalling certain Model Year 2012 Chevrolet Impalas for improper routing of the vehicle's upper power steering hose, which could lead to melting of the hose due to its close proximity to the catalytic converter. The safety concern is that the melted hose may drip power steering fluid onto the vehicle's catalytic converter, resulting in a blaze.
2011 Chevrolet Impala
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
2011 Chevrolet Impala Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!