Startech Jaguar XJ – Click above for high-res image gallery
The man behind the team that penned the new Jaguar XJ, Ian Callum, has let slip that his crews drawing instruments are again at work again, this time on an XJC. That would be a coupe version of the XJ, something not seen since 1978. In an interview with Motoring Sky during the new XJ's unveiling, Callum admitted that the English automaker hasn't just thought about it: "We've actually drawn one already, but who knows."
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX