The ever-conscious safety fanatics at Volvo have realized it's unwittingly made a mistake on their 2007-2010 S80 sedans. It seems that the maximum permissible tire pressure information was printed incorrectly in the owner's manuals and on the sticker pasted to the vehicles' door jams. Worse, that same incorrect inflation data is hard-coded into the cars' tire-pressure monitoring systems.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!