South Korean Hyundai Sonata commericals -- Click above to view the videos after the jump
Hyundai's Genesis might be knocked as "generic," but some would argue that the car is the most balanced, handsome design to ever issue forth from the Korean juggernaut (at least until the Genesis Coupe rolls up). Range toppers often define the style for the rest of the range, and there's rumored to be a Genesis-y Sonata on the way. Carparazzi's renderings could be nothing more than wishful thinking, but it's claimed that the images are a cross between spy shots of the new Sonata, known internall
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies