2010 Saab 9-5 – Click above for high-res image gallery
Saabs United procured some rendered versions of the coming Saab 9-5 that are purportedly from Saab itself. While computer renderings must be viewed with a few packets of salt sprinkled on the screen, if you compare the 9-5 sedan render with a spy shot of the rear end of the actual car, the similarities look promising.
An eagle-eyed spy shooter hiding behind the bushes somewhere in Europe managed to capture a trio of next-gen Saab 9-5 hatchbacks wearing a bit less camouflage than we've seen in the past. For the first time, we can see the new Swedish beauty's front and rear light clusters, along with what appears to be a gently sloping rear hatchback shape.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies