Lexus LFA versus Nissan GT-R – Click above to watch the video after the break
The Nissan GT-R has a relationship with the famed Nurburgring in Germany like no other modern car. It has brought the track back into the headlines by taking out much more expensive hardware with a blistering, though unofficial, lap time of 7 minutes, 29 seconds. That number has since been eclipsed by the Corvette ZR1 and Dodge Viper ACR, but remains ahead of the GT2 despite Porsche's accusation that Nissan ran a less-than-stock GT-R. Well, the GT-R in Japan is getting some upgrades for 2010, an
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX