The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety has just announced that a total of three new Toyota vehicles have been given Top Safety Pick awards. Both the 2011 Toyota Avalon and 2011 Toyota Sienna were awarded the institute's highest ratings in front, side, rollover and rear crash tests. The 2010 Lexus RX also nabbed a Top Safety Pick nod. All of the vehicles come with electronic stability control as standard equipment – another parameter for receiving the award.
- John Neff
- Oct 29, 2008
Click above for gallery of 2010 Lexus RX leaked shots
- Chris Shunk
- Oct 24, 2008
Click above for a high-res gallery of the Lexus LF-xh concept
- Damon Lavrinc
- Apr 7, 2008
Click above for a high-res gallery of the Lexus LF-A Roadster concept.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models