2010 GMC Terrain – Click above for high-res image gallery
General Motors is planning to add another SUV to its hybrid vehicle fleet, in this case wearing the Yukon's top-level Denali trim. There's not much new to report here, as the Yukon Denali Hybrid will feature the same exact drivetrain that's fitted to its siblings from The General, including the non-Denali Yukon. That means we'll see a 6.0-liter Vortec V8 engine with 332 hp and 367 lb-ft of torque mated up with GM's sophisticated 2-Mode hybrid transmission. Expect EPA fuel economy ratings of 21 c
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies