At least for now, disaster seems to have been averted as all ten teams currently taking part in the 2009 Formula 1 championship have signed conditional agreements to take part in the series in 2010. These reportedly hinge on the Formula One Teams Association's ability to reach a mutually-agreeable compromise to the contentious budget cap negotiations currently taking place between the FIA and the teams themselves.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX