Ford C-Max at the 2010 Geneva Motor Show – Click above for high-res image gallery
Last week, we gave you a sneak peek at Ford of Europe's new 2011 C-Max people mover. That Iosis Max-inspired "compact multi-activity vehicle" will officially debut in a few days at the Frankfurt Motor Show. Based on the company's new global C-platform architecture that will underpin the next Ford Focus, the 2011 Ford C-Max will be powered by a new 1.6-liter EcoBoost four-cylinder. Beyond that we don't know much else about this tall hatch. What we do know is that it will be joined at the Messe by
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies