Ford C-Max at the 2010 Geneva Motor Show – Click above for high-res image gallery
Last week, we gave you a sneak peek at Ford of Europe's new 2011 C-Max people mover. That Iosis Max-inspired "compact multi-activity vehicle" will officially debut in a few days at the Frankfurt Motor Show. Based on the company's new global C-platform architecture that will underpin the next Ford Focus, the 2011 Ford C-Max will be powered by a new 1.6-liter EcoBoost four-cylinder. Beyond that we don't know much else about this tall hatch. What we do know is that it will be joined at the Messe by
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX