2010 is shaping up to be an extremely busy year for Ford's powertrain engineering and manufacturing teams. By the end of this year, the folks in Dearborn will have launched nine engines and six transmissions that are all-new or substantially redesigned. Several of these combinations have already been revealed over the past month and more will be revealed at tomorrow's Detroit Auto Show.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX