We'll have our monthly By the Numbers post ready in a jiffy, but one thing that stood out after glancing at the monthly automotive sales figures is that the Chevy Camaro has outsold the Ford Mustang for the third month in a row. While it's still a bit too early to call this an official trend, it's clear that there was a significant backlog of demand for GM's latest muscle car. That much was a given with The General reporting over 10,000 advance orders for the car before it even hit dealer lots.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX